Can I E-File into an existing case that was not originally filed through WV E-File?

Yes, you will be able to search existing cases in the E-File website. Choose the paper filed option to file into cases that were started through the Circuit Clerks office by paper documents. When entering the case look up case number refers to the last digits of the full case number.

For instance if the case number was 14-c-1 the new case number will have a CK then a county identifier ie: 24 for Marion County, the case type C and the digit of 1. One (1) is what you would enter for case number in the efile website.