How do I remove myself as counsel of record in a case where I am no longer representing the party?

File a Motion to withdraw as counsel. You may also put this language in your final order proposals in the "The clerk is here by directed to" section of the order requesting the clerk of the court remove you as counsel of record at that time.

This process is helpful in Domestic Cases where Modifications of the Final Order are sometimes filed years later, and you have not been retained in that action as counsel.